2021 Federal Civil Rules Booklet
List Price: $25.00
Pub. Date: Dec. 1, 2020
Size: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.44 inches, 9.3 oz
Format: Paperback, 272 pages
Availability: Out of stock
Out of stock
(Attention students: the new 2022 Federal Civil Rules Booklet can be substituted for this edition as the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure did not change from 2021 to 2022.)
Published on December 1, 2020, this publication contains the 2021 federal civil rules (as amended effective December 1, 2020) and U.S. Code sections (current through Public Law No. 116-193) essential to federal civil litigation practice. For students, this publication can be used with all Federal Civil Procedure and Federal Evidence casebooks.
Updates in this edition include amendments to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 30(b)(6) (notice or subpoena directed to an organization), Federal Rule of Evidence 404(b) (other crimes, wrongs or acts), Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure 35 (response to petition for en banc consideration) and 40 (response to petition for panel rehearing), effective December 1, 2020.
- Complete Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Complete Federal Rules of Evidence.
- Complete Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure and Appendix of Forms.
- Complete Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims & Asset Forfeiture Actions.
- U.S. Code, Title 28, Chapter 85 (Jurisdiction), Chapter 87 (Venue), Chapter 89 (Removal).
- U.S. Code, Title 28, selected provisions in Chapters 83 (Appeals), 99 & 111 (General Provisions) and 131 (Rules of Court).
- Federal Civil Rules Update (summarizing recent changes to the Federal Civil Rules).
- The Constitution of the United States.
As amended through December 1, 2020 (Public Law No. 116-193). Light-weight (only 9.3 oz.), handy paperback size (only 8.5 x 5.5 inches) fits in any briefcase or purse. Comprehensive Table of Rules and index. Full citations to source legislation and amendments. Published in December of each year just after new rule changes take effect.
Get the Combo (combine with the 2021 United States Bankruptcy Code & Rules Booklet) and save 40% off the price of the Federal Civil Rules Booklet. A great way to save!
Volume discounts available on all books! Save when you order in bulk. LEARN MORE »