2023 Federal Civil Rules
Our Federal Civil Rules Booklet has all of the latest Federal court rules: Civil Procedure, Evidence, Appellate, Admiralty, Official Forms, plus key provisions in Title 28. It is compact, light weight, and a fraction of the cost of other publications. Now shipping.
2023 United States Bankruptcy Code & Rules
Our United States Bankruptcy Code & Rules Booklet has the updated Bankruptcy Code & Rules, plus other bankruptcy related U.S. code sections. It is compact, light weight, and a fraction of the cost of other publications. Now shipping.
The New U.S. Patent Law
“Black line” version of Title 35 showing changes by the America Invents Act and other recent legislation. Includes excerpts from House committee reports, official CRS summary and more. Now shipping.
Try our Combo and Save!
Order our Combo (the 2023 United States Bankruptcy Code & Rules Booklet + the 2023 Federal Civil Rules Booklet) to get the Bankruptcy Code and latest Federal court rules. Plus save almost 30% off the price of the latter book. A great way to save! Now shipping.
Volume discounts available on all books! Save when you order in bulk. LEARN MORE »
We can print custom covers on any of our paperback books. Learn more »
Rule Changes Effective Dec 1, 2023
- Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure: Rules 2, 4, 26 & 45.
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure: Rules 6, 15, 72 & new Rule 87.
- Federal Rules of Evidence: Rules 106, 615, & 702.
- Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure: Rules 3011, 8003, and 9006, and new Rule 9038.
Rule Changes Effective Dec 1, 2022
- Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure: Rules 25 & 42.
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure: Rules 7.1 & new Supp. Rules for Soc. Sec. Review Actions Under 42 USC. § 405(g).
- Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure: Rules 1007, 1020, 2009, 2012, 2015, 3002, 3010, 3011, 3014, 3016, 3017.1, 3018, 3019, 5005, 7004, and 8023 & new Rule 3017.2.