2021 United States Bankruptcy Code & Rules Booklet
List Price: $30.00
Pub. Date: Dec. 1, 2020
Size: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.76 inches, 15 oz
Format: Paperback, 471 pages
Availability: Now shipping
(Note: this is the 2021 edition. Click here for the 2023 edition of this publication.)
The 2021 United States Bankruptcy Code & Rules Booklet contains the federal court rules (as amended effective December 1, 2020) and U.S. Code sections (current through Public Law No. 116-193) essential to U.S. bankruptcy law practice. For students, this publication can be used with all Bankruptcy Law casebooks.
Updates in this edition include the recent changes to Title 11 created by the CARES Act, Public Law 116-136; the amendments to Rules 2002, 2004, 8012, 8013, 8015, and 8021 of the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure, effective December 1, 2020; and changes to adopted Rule 30 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, effective December 1, 2020.
- Complete Title 11, U.S. Code (the Bankruptcy Code).
- Bankruptcy related provisions in Title 18 (Crimes & Criminal Procedure).
- Bankruptcy related provisions in Title 26 (Internal Revenue Code).
- Bankruptcy related provisions in Title 28 (Judiciary & Judicial Procedure).
- Complete Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.
- Adopted Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Bankruptcy Update (summarizing recent changes to the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure).
- Table showing automatic adjustments to dollar amounts in the provisions specified in 11 USC § 104.
As amended through December 1, 2020 (Public Law No. 116-193). Light-weight, handy paperback size (only 8.5 x 5.5 inches). Comprehensive index. Cross references between statutory citation and U.S. Code sections. Published in December of each year just after new rule changes take effect.
Get the Combo (combine with the 2021 Federal Civil Rules Booklet) and save 40% off the price of the latter book. A great way to save!
Volume discounts available on all books! Save when you order in bulk. LEARN MORE »