2022 Federal Civil Rules Booklet
List Price: $25.00
Pub. Date: Dec. 1, 2021
Size: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.44 inches, 9.3 oz
Format: Paperback, 272 pages
Availability: Now shipping.
This publication contains the 2022 federal civil rules (as amended effective December 1, 2021) and U.S. Code sections (current through December 1, 2021, Public Law No. 117-69) essential to federal civil litigation practice. For students, this publication can be used with all Federal Civil Procedure and Federal Evidence casebooks.
- Complete Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Complete Federal Rules of Evidence.
- Complete Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure and Appendix of Forms.
- Complete Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims & Asset Forfeiture Actions.
- U.S. Code, Title 28, Chapter 85 (Jurisdiction), Chapter 87 (Venue), Chapter 89 (Removal).
- U.S. Code, Title 28, selected provisions in Chapters 83 (Appeals), 99 & 111 (General Provisions) 131 (Rules of Court) & more.
- Federal Civil Rules Update (summarizing recent changes to the Federal Civil Rules).
- The Constitution of the United States.
Updates in this edition include amendments to Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure Rule 3(c) (Contents of the Notice of Appeal), Rule 6(b) (Appeal From a Judgment, Order, or Decree of a District Court or Bankruptcy Appellate Panel Exercising Appellate Jurisdiction in a Bankruptcy Case), new Form 1A (Notice of Appeal to a Court of Appeals From a Judgment of a District Court), new Form 1B (Notice of Appeal to a Court of Appeals From an Appealable Order of a District Court), and amended Form 2 (Notice of Appeal to a Court of Appeals From a Decision of the United States Tax Court), effective December 1, 2021. See our Updates page for additional information.
As amended through December 1, 2021 (Public Law No. 117-69). Light-weight (9.3 oz.), handy paperback size (8.5 x 5.5 inches) fits in any briefcase or purse. Comprehensive Table of Rules and index. Full citations to source legislation and amendments. Published in December of each year just after new rule changes take effect.
Get the Combo (combine with the 2022 United States Bankruptcy Code & Rules Booklet) and save almost 33% off the price of the Federal Civil Rules Booklet. A great way to save!
Volume discounts available on all books! Save when you order in bulk. LEARN MORE »