2020 Federal Civil Rules Booklet
List Price: $25.00
Pub. Date: Dec. 1, 2019
Size: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.44 inches, 9.1 oz
Format: Paperback, 272 pages
Availability: Now shipping
Published on December 1, 2019, this publication contains the federal court rules (as amended effective December 1, 2019) and U.S. Code sections (current through Public Law No. 116-73) essential to federal civil litigation practice. For students, this publication can be used with all Federal Civil Procedure and Federal Evidence casebooks.
Updates in this edition include the amendments to Rule 807 of the Federal Rules of Evidence (residual exception to the rule against hearsay) effective December 1, 2019; the amendments to Rules 3, 5, 13, 21, 25, 26, 26.1, 28, 32, and 39 of the Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure effective December 1, 2019; and changes to 28 USC § 1409(b).
- Complete Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Complete Federal Rules of Evidence.
- Complete Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure.
- Complete Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims & Asset Forfeiture Actions.
- U.S. Code, Title 28, Chapter 85 (Jurisdiction), Chapter 87 (Venue), Chapter 89 (Removal).
- U.S. Code, Title 28, selected provisions in Chapters 83 (Appeals), 99 & 111 (General Provisions) and 131 (Rules of Court).
- Federal Civil Rules Update (summarizing recent changes to the Federal Civil Rules).
- The Constitution of the United States.
As amended through December 1, 2019 (Public Law No. 116-73). Light-weight, handy paperback size (only 8.5 x 5.5 inches). Comprehensive index. Full citations to source legislation and amendments. Published in December of each year just after new rule changes take effect.
Volume discounts available on all books! Save when you order in bulk. LEARN MORE »