2022 United States Bankruptcy Code & Rules Booklet
List Price: $33.00
Pub. Date: Dec. 1, 2021
Size: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.75 inches, 15 oz
Format: Paperback, 448 pages
Availability: Now shipping.
This publication contains the federal court rules (as amended effective December 1, 2021) and U.S. Code sections (current through December 1, 2021, Public Law No. 117-69) essential to U.S. bankruptcy law practice. For students, this publication can be used with all Bankruptcy Law casebooks.
- Complete Title 11, U.S. Code (the Bankruptcy Code).
- Bankruptcy related provisions in Title 18 (Crimes & Criminal Procedure).
- Bankruptcy related provisions in Title 26 (Internal Revenue Code).
- Bankruptcy related provisions in Title 28 (Judiciary & Judicial Procedure).
- Complete Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.
- Adopted Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Bankruptcy Update (summarizing recent changes to the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure).
- Table showing automatic adjustments to dollar amounts in the provisions specified in 11 USC § 104.
Updates in this edition include the amendments to the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure effective December 1, 2021 affecting Rules 2005, 3007, 7007.1, and 9036. There are also updates to Titles 11 and 28 of the U.S. Code reflecting changes by recent legislation including Public Law 117-43 (Extending Government Funding & Delivering Emergency Assistance Act), Public Law 117-5 (COVID-19 Bankruptcy Relief Extension Act of 2021), Public Law 116-325 (Bankruptcy Administration Improvement Act), and sections 320 and 1001 of Public Law 116-260 (Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021). See our Updates page for additional information.
As amended through December 1, 2021 (Public Law No. 117-69). Light-weight (15 oz), handy paperback size (8.5 x 5.5 inches) fits in any briefcase or purse. Comprehensive index. Cross references between statutory citation and U.S. Code sections. Published in December of each year just after new rule changes take effect.
Volume discounts available on all books! Save when you order in bulk. LEARN MORE »